welcome BULK CLEANING SUPPLIES !
How To Clean A Motorcycle Air Filter - Clean Home Center.
How To Clean A Motorcycle Air Filter
- (air filters) Adhesive filters made of metal or various fibers that are coated with an adhesive liquid to which particles of lint and dust adhere. These filters will remove as much as 90% of the dirt if they do not become clogged. The more common filters are of the throwaway or disposable type.
- A device for filtering particles of dust, soot, etc., from the air passing through it, esp. one protecting the air inlet of an internal combustion engine
- A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from the air.
- a filter that removes dust from the air that passes through it
- motorbike: ride a motorcycle
- a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no pedals
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark Heard.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Gastown motorcycle show – “Bikes with wings” Take 1
New York Institute of Photography - NYIP Unit 1 assignment
Using very slow shutter speed to express a sense of motion or speed: slow shutter speed and pan in order to create streaks on the main subject and the in the background
Subject: Motorcycle jumping at a show
Location: Vancouver, Gastown, British Columbia, Canada
Time of day 2:19 pm Filter: Sky filter
Camera used to take the photo: Nikon D50ISO Auto
Lighting conditions: [X ] hazy sun
Lens focal length: 52 mm (35mm equivalent)
F-stop: f/22 Shutter speed: 1/10s
Title of the Photograph: Gastown motorcycle show – “Bikes with wings” Take 1
· How I took this photograph: I used a 17-35mm full frame lens on a digital Nikon. I was trying out different combinations of slow and fast shutter speeds focusing at the motorcycle. The action was very fast and the motorcycles were only seconds in the air.
· Technique I have used: I have used a very slow shutter speed of 1/10s and pan following the motorcycle in action in mid air. I wanted to see how the “total blur will look like at this very slow speed. I was hoping the I can keep following the bike so it will be recognisable. I also took a couple photos with 1/125 and 1/500s speeds however those were “totally frozen” and lacked the movement.
· Why I think the photograph succeeds: I like the patches of colours created by the blurred areas. The bike is relatively sharp and the legs of the rider give a feel of being wings. The photo is more inspiring then any of the totally “frozen”1/500s technically perfect pictures.
· Problems I had taking it: the time was very short as the bikes were only seconds in the air. I did try out several variations; however only now that I had the chance to learn from them I could maybe learn from the techniques. It is a certain element of unpredictability involved, as the movement of the bike is hard to predicted: sometimes they loop, sometimes just jump. There were obviously hundreds of people surrounding me with cameras so the space was restricted to allow decent panning without banging into someone. The print has a couple small spots that I could clean up I Photoshop
· Questions: I like this photo as an artistic effect; do you think it could be liked by a Joe Average? Can a photo where everything is blurred still be considered a success? Ho do you like the effect?
ways to clean house
the clean house summary
how to clean a pool with green water
how to clean a stove top
mr clean auto dry car
how to clean bathroom tub